Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lemon Balm Soap: Part III


Here it is! This first picture is of the entire five pound loaf of soap when I first took it out of the mold.



And here is what it looked like when I cut it into bars!




Sadly, the scent of the Lemon Balm didn't make it through the saponification process. But the soap smells like warm honey and herbal tea. So I'm still really happy with it. Plus, though it may not smell like my herbal ally, I know she's in there - and so do you.

I've also worked on a few other little projects since finishing this soap: All natural lip balm with peppermint and grapefruit essential oils, a salt scrub with peppermint, patchouli, vetiver, and ylang ylang essential oils, and a brand spankin' new pink grapefruit soap. Oh, and I'm also gearing up to make some all natural incense. Hopefully, I have some of that ready to post to my Etsy shop by the end of next week!

No comments: